Interested in becoming an image consultant?
Here's how to get started.
Classes are grouped into three levels so you can build your knowledge and get certified. Simply click on one of the course names below to get a detailed description. Contact Nancy to register for classes
Level One: Core Basic Classes—What Every Image Consultant Should Know
- Intro to Image Consulting
- Essential Business Skills for Image Consultants
- Wardrobe Planning for Men and Women
Level Two: Core Courses—What You Need to Know to Get Certified
- Color: Everything You Need to Know
- Fashion Communication Skills
- Fabrics: Everything You Need to Know
- Fashion Publicity and Events Planning
- Grooming and Etiquette
- Fashion History and Designers
Level Three: Choice Classes Specialty Classes that Are Not Required
Whether you're already certified or just want to expand your knowledge on a specialty topic, elective classes can broaden your skills and be a lot of fun, too. Some examples include Organizing your Closet, Fashion Forecasting, and Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing. New classes are scheduled on a regular basis, so be sure to contact us for the latest listings.